Executive Assistant – HR
Thu, 23rd June 2022
Executive Assistant Supporting the Head of HR with a well known global bank for a fixed period of 12 Months.
On behalf of our client, a well-known global bank, we are looking for an Executive Assistant to support the Head of APAC HR for a fixed period of 12 months.
The main purpose of this role is to support the Head of HR with traditional EA duties as well as being involved in graduate recruitment, organising the HR leadership team, and being the main point of contact for all stakeholders across the bank globally.
This is an exciting opportunity to support the Head of HR and be involved in a variety of different HR duties. The ideal candidate will have experience supporting a senior stakeholder as well as providing support to the wider team. This will suit someone who has a passion for HR and enjoys being the go-to person for the Leadership team.
- Diary Management
- Booking and coordinating meetings
- Preparing board meetings, presentations, and reports
- Supporting the team with Graduate Recruitment including building and maintaining relationships with internal stakeholders to organise class training programs
- Updating documents and the database
- Processing Checklists and letters
- Coordinating meetings across the bank globally
- Support the wider team with administration
- Previous experience supporting a senior stakeholder
- Ability to prioritise and work in a fast pace environment
- Ability to maintain employee confidentiality at all times
- confident in communication at all level
This is a great opportunity for someone who has EA or HR experience looking to learn and grow and work in a fast pace environment.
Please note only successful candidates will be shortlisted