Fri, 13th May 2022
Permanent Executive Assistant position supporting Two Senior Directors in a highly regarded Consulting firm.
We are working with our top tier Consulting client to recruit a senior and experienced Executive Assistant to join the business on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role is to provide support to 2 Senior Directors.
The successful candidate will show proven experience working in professional services, financial services or management consulting. This is a fast paced role where experience working in a similar role is essential.
Our client are known for their excellent company culture which encourages and support their employees to grow and learn.
- Diary management for the Managing Director, managing meeting booking, rescheduling meetings, being the main point contact for diary bookings and RSVPs.
- Inbox management, full access, replying on behalf of the MD and managing a filing system.
- Frequent and complex travel arrangements both domestic and international, booking flights and accommodation.
- Expense management, ensuring expenses are completely on a monthly and timely manner in line with the business processes.
- Adhoc events management, booking client drinks and dinners and working closely with team of EAs to organise internal events.
- Document processing, putting together meeting packs ready for the next day of meetings.
- Working closely with the EA team, covering when necessary.
If you are looking for your next challenge and want to work for an organisation that offers flexible working, excellent benefits, career opportunities and a welcoming, hardworking team, please send your CV immediately to Surayya French at [email protected]
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.