E-Merchandising Assistant Manager
$75,000 to $100,000
Wed, 25th May 2022
Work for a global household name, supporting their e-commerce team across many well known beauty brands. ASAP start required.
E-Merchandising Assistant Manager – 7 Month Contract
- ASAP start, Contract position paid hourly, until December 2022
- Located in Melbourne’s inner suburbs with flexibility to work from home a couple of days per week
- Market leading global beauty retailer
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
One of the largest beauty brands in the world, founded over 100 years ago with an excellent reputation, operating across 150 countries and are a market leading player in the beauty and cosmetics industry.
About the role
- Manage all online activities on the B2B Portal and various brand websites
- Collaborate with the marketing teams to plan and implement ongoing campaigns and website updates
- Optimise website usability and update functionality on all sites
- Lead the development agencies to implement changes ongoing in a timely and cost efficient way.
- Provide analytic reports of sales and site performance to management.
- Understand and leverage site traffic drivers including Social Media & CRM
- Interpret web analytics and translate customer insights into successful ongoing site optimisation and customer marketing.
- You will have similar experience in a similar role, managing and executing online merchandising strategies for multiple brands
- You will ideally have worked within an FMCG/beauty industry
- You will have experience and working knowledge of ecommerce CMS
- You are highly organized, with the ability to prioritise and adapt within a changing environment
To apply for this role, please click “Apply now”.
For more infomration on this role, please email [email protected]