Customer Service Team Leader
$75,000 to $100,000
Wed, 25th May 2022
Join a Premier Investment Management Organisation
Great Role for Career Progression
Excellent Team Culture – Friendly and Supportive
Great opportunity to join a premier wealth management company as a Team Leader within their customer service function.
This is a great opportunity to join a premier wealth management organisation as a Team Leader of their Customer Service team. The organisation is renowned for having a friendly and supportive culture, as well as hybrid work flexibility upon settling in to the role.
In this role you will be responsible for managing between 10-15 consultants who will be respond to a range of queries from investors and advisors. The team will manage queries across phone lines, email, and live chat relating to various investment products.
Roles and Responsibilties:
- Monitor quality and service standards in accordance with agreed resolution timeframes.
- Assist team members with business as usual processing activities and tasks
- Participate in management discussions, providing feedback and technical expertise on process enhancements and process or product training needs.
- Be an escalation point providing subject matter expertise to internal and client escalations.
- Daily workflow allocation and monitoring.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have the Following Skills and Experience:
- An understanding of various financial products/instruments available in the domestic market.
- Proven Client Service experience.
- Experience within Financial Services.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous exposure and experience with WRAP platforms.
- A calm and considered demeanour when working under pressure to meet deadlines or deal with difficult situations
If you would like to apply for this role please do so via the ‘apply’ button on this page, or alternatively, email me your CV at [email protected]