Fri, 5th November 2021
Immediate requirement for a Contracts Specialist on a long term contract basis with the possibility of permanency.
Our client, a reputable mining organisation is actively recruiting for a Contracts Specialist to join their procurement team ASAP. This will be an initial 6 month contract with the strong possibility of permanency.
This is a key role that will provide ongoing support to various stakeholders within the business.
- Leading negotiations and providing strategic direction with regards to the development, implementation and management of contracts
- Monitor suppler performance via KPI reporting
- Ensure compliance with all contracting policies and procedures
- Establish pricing arrangements for all contracts
- Provide contract support for the operational teams including contract reviews
- Occasional site visits as required
- Minimum of 5 years experience within a similar role ideally within the resources sector
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
How to apply:
If you are interested in applying for this role then please follow the link.
Please note, due to the number of applications only successful applicants will be contacted