New South Wales
Fri, 5th November 2021
Exciting opportunity for a skilled Psychologist to join a highly established clinic in Tuggerah NSW!
MARS Recruitment are currently working with a client that is a Paediatric private practice based in the Tuggerah area. They are a close-knit team, and a position has become available for a Clinical Psychologist to join. The team is very friendly, hardworking, passionate about children and supportive. They have a great culture going there and having someone that fits into that is very important.
The wider Allied Health team consists of Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologist’s, Psychologist’s, and Allied Health Assistants. They are flexible in regard to full-time, part-time and location.
About the Role
- Conduct a range of assessments
- Deliver quality therapy and interventions
- Providing consultation and advice to care teams, professionals and families
- Write high quality reports and letters
- Run group programs, workshops and training (if desired)
- Work with early years educators, school teachers, community services professionals in a collaborative way
- Work in a multidisciplinary and transdisciplinary model for selected cases
- Participate in regular team meetings, supervision and team learning days
- Write and develop information and resources for use by clinicians, parents, professionals and children/young people
- Be supported to pursue your clinical interests and passions under a professional development plan
You will receive:
- A salary between $80,000 to $120,000 + super
- Potential for more senior roles for clinicians with great experience
- A PD fund of up to $3,000 annually
- Flexible hours and schedule
- Very reasonable billable work expectations
- Lots of supervision and learning opportunities
- Work with them to find an ideal case mix
- A robust induction and gradual build-up of client work
- An awesome team of people around you
- Custom designed spacious and family-friendly clinic, with sensory gym and great spaces
- A supportive, innovative organisation with exciting vision and plans.
Who they are looking for?
To apply for the role, we would like you to have:
- Tertiary level qualification in Psychology
- AHPRA registration (or eligibility now or in the near future)
- Eligibility to provide NDIS and Medicare services
- Experience in or a passion for working with children, youth and families
- A strong commitment to your own learning and growth