Client Service Manager – Onboarding
Tue, 3rd May 2022
Global Fund Manager
Great Collaborative Environment
Support Client Relationship and Service Team with Client Onboarding
Client Onboarding Manager required to join a reputable fund manager to support Relationship Managers with onboarding of new clients and mandates
Great opportunity has arisen for a Client Service Manager – Onboarding, to join a well-known fund manager to support the broader Client Relationship and Service Team. Reporting direct to the Client Services Director, Client Service Manager will be responsible for the AML/KYC and ongoing due diligence of the client during and after the onboarding period.
A high performing and collaborative environment with a strong team culture, this role would suit an individual who has previous experience in client service/onboarding, compliance and governance ideally within funds management.
Role & Responsibilities
- Responsible for conducting AML/KYC for new clients and mandates during the onboarding process
- Maintain the KYC register and manage the ongoing client due diligence
- Responsible for the creation of the IMA obligations register for new mandates
- Support the Relationship Manager by collating the information required and managing client audit requests.
- Responsible for managing the audit review and furnishing the documentation requested by FSI external and internal auditors
- Comply with and ensure the internal controls policy frameworks are communicated and adhere to Group policies
- Support process improvement by disseminating successful risk management practices
- Tertiary qualifications desirable
- 3-5 years’ experience in a client service/onboarding/compliance/governance-related role within the financial services industry, preferably in funds management
- Sound knowledge of AML/KYC regulations and end to end Onboarding processes
- Strong people skills with experience in effectively communication and working with internal and external stakeholders
If you are interested in learning more, please contact Angela Stephan for a confidential discussion- [email protected]