Client Account Manager
$50,000 to $75,000
Wed, 3rd August 2022
Opportunity to Work in a Rapidly Growing Organisation
Diverse Role with Plenty of Growth Opportunities
Beautiful North Sydney Location
Great opportunity to join a rapidly growing non-bank lender as a Client Account Executive.
Mars Recruitment is partnered with a rapidly growing non-bank lender who is expanding the team and is looking for a Client Account Executive to come onboard. Working directly with the CEO/Founder, you will be responsible for responding to client enquiries, reviewing and approving loan applications and performing ad-hoc tasks.
Role & Responsibilities
- Processing commission advance (loan) applications
- Verifying that loan documents are correct and present for each application
- Following strict approval processes when assessing each application
- Liaising with internal team members and clients to ensure the smoothness of the entire application process
- Attend to all customer enquiries (either by phone or via email)
- Maintain accurate records and data entry into the CRM as required
- Manage loan administration post-settlement
- Assist in the deployment and testing of a new CRM system
- Supervising settlements and managing overdue loans and collections
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 1+ years’ experience in finance, accounting, or the real estate industry
- A tertiary qualification in Business Studies or Real Estate or a similar discipline.
- Organisation skills and strong attention to detail
- Strong computer literacy and data entry skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Pre-employment and on-the-job training
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- A promising career prospect – this company is in phase of expansion and is full of opportunities
Please note that all applications will be handled in the strictest of confidence.