Fri, 7th January 2022
Senior Change Lead – leading retail program of work
Looking for your next career move? Join this market leading brand name whom have been experiencing significant success over the past few years. This offers the chance to work at a senior as a change lead driving both the – change and communications across this large scale program in the retail sector.
The change lead will be accountable for managing all the communication and change activities associated with a complex POS retail project. This will include development of a strategic comms / change plans, change agenda and other key communications priorities. This role will span across IT / business / processes. This will be an 18 month fixed-term contract.
- Designing, developing, managing, implementing and monitoring the change strategy, activities and deliverables of assigned programs and projects
- Develop and create a communication and change streams – across complex POS program
- Support the development and implementation of communication and change plans;
- Undertake ongoing communications and engagement activities with business units aligned
- Ensure training is delivered just in time and there is an online support in place to ensure sustained adoption;
- Develop and implement a approach including change champions from across the businesses
- Work with representatives from a cross section of the businesses and locations
- Develop and expand dynamic materials and tools to engage leaders and employees – both office based, remote and frontline workers;
- Provide messaging guidance to leaders to drive ownership of message delivery to target internal audiences;
- Worked in similar roles at program level / across both IT & non-technical stakeholders and programs within retail based environments – experience with POS equipment highly desirable
- Strong track record of delivering complex change / comms programs in complex and ambiguous environments
- Self-Starter can drive results across this major program and drive outcomes with program manager
Please note we will only be able to contact those successfully shortlisted for this role.