Care Advisory Associate
Wed, 25th May 2022
Seeking care advisory associate to join a tech business within the healthcare industry on full time basis. 50k + super. perm opp. flexible working
What you’ll be doing
A tech start-up business that operates within the Healthcare Industry, is looking for a Care advisory associate to join their team.
The primary purpose as the Care Advisory Associate is to assist with new customer enquiries , assess customer care requirements and exceed their expectations in delivering a suitable care solution. As the Care Advisory Associate you
are the first point of contact for our customers.
● Provide an exceptional customer experience through building rapport and understanding each customer’s specific care requirements;
● Recommend and discuss suitable care solutions and booking in the care visits;
● Assist customers with any technical support required to utilise our Homage application;
● Maintain and update the customer database ensuring accuracy and relanancy;
● Follow-up on online enquiries and leads, articulating Homage’s value proposition to prospective clients;
● Work closely with the Care Operations and Marketing team to drive process and lead productivity within the Care Advisory team.
Candidates will need to meet the following criteria:
● Ability to work towards daily, weekly and monthly Key Performance Indicators
● Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
● Meticulous, organised and attention to detail.
● Ability to multi-task and thrive under pressure.
● Ability to work resourcefully, independently and with urgency.
● Ability to adapt to a fast paced, changing environment
● Proficient and comfortable adopting technology and software tools (Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, etc.)
● Previous experience working in a start-up high growth environment is desirable.
Benefits to you:
- Hybrid working arrangement
- Employee share options
- Adelaide CBD
- 50k + super
- Permanent opportunity
Successful candidates will be required to come to Melbourne for 2 weeks from 12 June for training. Accommodation and Flights will be paid for.
You will be required to work Mon – Fri either starting at 9am/10am – 5pm/6pm
At Mars, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply via the link below