Agile Delivery Coach – “Tribe Leadership”
Thu, 23rd June 2022
This is an exciting position for an Agile Delivery Coach who is passionate to provide guidance and influence to stakeholders, delivery leads.
To support, guide and enable teams in their delivery of value to stakeholders. The focus for the coach will be to empower, lead and coach geographically dispersed teams to be successful, self-organising and adaptive to change. This is a senior role, and the applicant is expected to additionally provide guidance and influence to stakeholders, delivery leads and teams, hence the applicant is expected to have significant experience in coaching and influencing.
In this role you will:
The position is accountable for the uplifting capability of the companies teams in Agile values, principles and practices for the planning and execution of business value in relation to coaching, mentoring & educating and has the following accountabilities:
“Develop the capability of others through effective mentoring, coaching, professional development and performance management”
- Being a trusted advisor to Tribe leadership team:
- Business planning and monitoring
- Facilitate changes in new ways of working
- Product Owners and Tribe Leads
- Delivery Managers, Tribe Delivery leads and other delivery management roles
- Delivery Squads
- Work with senior stakeholders as required
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Business Management or Business IT or Project Management qualifications. Agile or other allied delivery frameworks Mandatory Experience (minimum type and level of experience required to perform the role)
- Excellent knowledge/experience in the application of Agile and lean approaches
- 5-10 years of experience working in Agile delivery with a track record of delivery on past projects (mandatory)
- 5-10 years of delivery leadership experience and influencing stakeholders at all levels
- Proven capability in contributing to the strategic direction of a department
- Experience in leading teams through periods of change Key Capabilities/Technical Competencies (skills, knowledge, technical or specialist capabilities)
- Proven practitioner experience working with Agile & Lean practices and change management is essential.
- Thorough knowledge of Project and Portfolio Management methodology, processes, and tools
- Knowledge of Change and release management processes and procedures.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to manage, coach and develop leaders and their teams
- A proven ability to effectively build relationships at senior management levels
- Persuasive and able negotiator.
- Excellent presentation skills to technical and business audiences
- High level of flexibility with the ability to adapt to change
- Passion for Learning and Excellence
This role offers an ambitious and proven Agile Delivery Coach the opportunity to join a leading Australian Insurance brands and make an impact through your own technical understanding and ability.