Mon, 1st November 2021
Seeking a temporary Admin Assistant to join a well-respected company that is highly recognised across Australia for a 8-week contract.
Our client, a well-respected company and recognised across Australia worldwide is looking for an Administration Assistant to join their team on a temporary 6-week basis. This is a newly created role as a result of a department restructure and so is looking for a new and enthusiastic Administration Assistant to ignite a newly restructured team. This position is based in the heart of Sydney’s mesmerising CBD in top level offices.
We are looking for an individual who has a year or more experience working in an office environment. This person must be confident using multiple internal systems and databases and ideally have experience working with numbers and data entry.
- Timely and efficient answering of incoming calls and recording of phone messages accurately in a friendly, responsive and helpful manner.
- Meeting and greeting clients and contractors and visitors.
- Attending to boardroom booking requests, video conference set ups and maintaining front office, meeting rooms, front office, public areas and kitchen facilities in a professional and organised manner.
- Timely and efficient receipt and delivery of all correspondence via couriers, email, and post.
- Regular upkeep and accurate input of contacts into company database.
- Typing of all correspondence, editing PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets for the office when requested.
- Diary management, scheduling appointments, and booking meetings.
- Provide assistance to the Administration Manager and support all parts of the administrative team as necessary.
The Successful Candidate:
Our client is looking for an adaptable and intelligent individual who is willing to work hard and support a new and innovative team. This person needs to have proficient skills in MS office, be technically minded and prepared to act as a pivotal member of the team.
If this role sounds like the next step in your career, please apply today!