Accounts Payable Officer
$75,000 to $100,000
Thu, 23rd June 2022
This position will suit an experience AP Officer looking to utilise your skills and make the role your own.
Our client is looking for an experienced AP Officer for a full-time position on permanent basis. They’re a large national organisation with a strong reputation in the market.
About the role:
The Accounts Payable Officer is part of the finance team covering end to end accounts payable activities. You will be reporting directly to the company CFO.
- West Perth location
- Attractive remuneration – circa $75k plus super
- Family friendly work-place
- A highly reputable organisation
- Hybrid working arrangements; option to work from home 1-2 days a week
- Matching invoices to purchase orders and coding items appropriately.
- Ensuring all internal and external queries are attended and resolved promptly.
- Identify, analyse, and resolve price and costing discrepancies.
- Perform End to End accruals
- Investigating discrepancies
- Off-setting invoices paid by credit card
- Monthly allocation of Fleet Card expenses
- Liaise with purchasing department if there is any price discrepancy
- Follow-up with supplier for credit
- Responding to supplier for short payment/claim queries
- Ad-hoc tasks assigned by management
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 4 years of experience as an Accounts Payable Officer
- A high level of attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task and manage your own workload under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional presentation
- Exposure working with ERP systems
What you will get:
- Full-Time Permanent Position
- Western Suburbs Location
- Free on-site Parking
- Outstanding team-based environment
If you are interested in applying for this role then please hit the apply button now or if you have already met with someone at Mars then please send an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Please note, due to the number of applications only successful applicants will be contacted.