With its vast and varied landscape, Australia has something to offer to everyone. Whether you are looking just to travel or a new place to call home, Australia is the perfect destination!
MARS Recruitment is working with a number of organisations around NSW to recruit for permanent and temporary positions. If you are a relocating or returning Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist, we want to help you with your next career move.
You may be eligible for relocation assistance/bonuses. Aged-care positions can offer sponsorship.
Locum positions: Offer free accommodation and subsidised travel costs to the site.
About the positions:
We currently have a number of disability and aged-care positions available in New South Wales. Please see below.
(Physiotherapist and Occupational Therapist) in:
- 0.6- 1 FTE Physio/OT – Central Sydney Mobile (Dulwich Hill, Canterbury, Auburn, Arncliffe)
- 0.6 – 1 FTE Community Physio – Sydney Metro, NSW (South and Inner West)
- 0.6 – 1 FTE Community OT – Sydney Metro, NSW (South and Inner West)
- 1.6 FTE Physio/OT – Norah Head in Central Coast, NSW
- 2 FTE Physio/OT – North Sydney Mobile (Mona Vale, Hornsby, Collaroy)
- 2 FTE Physio/OT – Rutherford in Newcastle, NSW – Willing to pay more for Newcastle
- 0.6 FTE – 1 FTE Physio/ OT – Katoomba, NSW
- 1 FTE – Physio / OT Locum Bass Hill, NSW
Roles and responsibilities:
- Predominantly based in a residential aged-care facility
- Comprehensive assessments
- Rehabilitation and reconditioning
- Pain management services (including (TENS, Ultrasound, Laser, Shortwave Disathermy and massage)
- Group therapy
- Falls prevention program
- Movement and Exercise
- Some community home care
- Tertiary qualifications in the relevant profession (Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy)
- AHPRA registration
- Recent Australian police clearance and recent overseas police clearance (or willingness to get this)
- Full Australian work rights (sponsorship may be available for aged-care positions)
- The disability positions require you to have full drivers’ licence, car and a valid working with children’s check (or willingness to get this)
To apply online, forward your resume by using the ‘Apply for job’ button, alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Bethany Peeney [email protected] or calling +61481988039
Only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted in response to their application