This is a great opportunity to join a top-tier insurance organisation as a Motor Claims Team Leader, where you will report to a Team Manager and be responsible for managing the customer administration and resolution functions of a Motor Claims team.
This role would suit an experienced Team Leader, or a Senior/Technical Claims Consultant who is seeking career progression and looking to step up into a Team Leader position. This organisation has great team culture and takes pride retaining staff through professional development and long-term career progression.
Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Regular reporting on team performance and recommending areas of opportunity to improve processes.
- Manage the team’s performance to achieve KPIs and financial targets.
- Ensure the team responds to clients and service providers in a prompt and courteous manner, in-line with service level agreements.
- Engage team members to develop a culture of high performance, through setting clear standards and recognising good performance.
- Oversee the investigation, reporting, and management of incidents within Motor Claims.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong knowledge of Motor Claims processes, products, and practices, with a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience.
- Ability to implement strategic initiatives and ensure operational targets/objectives are achieved.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Sound judgement and decision making skills.
- Ability to embrace, motivate, and lead a team whilst demonstrating company values.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do not hesitate! If you have any additional questions, feel free to email me at [email protected], or call me on 02 9003 4938.
This is a great opportunity to join one of Australia’s largest insurance organisations as a Senior Claims Specialist, where you will manage a portfolio of high value complex claims within the Professional Indemnity and Public Liability space.
This insurance company has a fantastic reputation for their diverse culture and work-life flexibility. As one of Australia’s largest insurers, there is plenty of opportunity for internal progression and professional growth long-term.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Drive positive customer and organisation outcomes across a portfolio of high value complex claims (Professional Indemnity and Public Liability).
- Provide advice on claim strategy, policy wordings, likely claim outcomes, and highlight legal issues.
- Manage litigation with the assistance of experts, panel law firms, internal legal teams and counsel
- Attend informal settlement conferences, mediations, Court, and Commitee meetings as required.
- Provide litigation assistance in relation to settlements or defence files as requested
by the team’s stakeholders.
Skills and Experience:
- 5-10 years’ experience managing a portfolio of complex professional indemnity or liability claims (will consider experience gained in an insurance law firm).
- 5 years’ experience advising and mentoring less experienced staff members.
- Litigation experience (direct or briefing panel firms) at a senior level.
- Tertiary qualification in either law, business, or insurance.
- Admission as a Solicitor or Barrister in any Australian Court (desirable but not essential).
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do not hesitate! If you have any additional questions, feel free to email me at [email protected], or call me on 02 9003 4938.
About the role
Our client is looking to add a Senior Human Resources Business Partner to their well-regarded APAC HR team. Working alongside the Head of HR APAC and a broader team of HR professionals, you will support managers and employees in their pursuit of business aligned objectives.
You will support this drive for excellence by embedding the Group’s values throughout the workforce and owning the below responsibilities.
- Consult and coach managers and stakeholders through a range of employee lifecycle matters, including advice on employee relations and other people responsibilities
- Manage and resolve employee relations issues, ensuring fair and workable outcomes
- Actively promote cultural change and support new initiatives, as well as ensuring continuous improvement
- Build trusted relationships across the business supporting employees, managers and business leaders
- Conduct market research, partnering with external agencies and knowledge sources to provide insight and advice on shifting remuneration, benefits, and market trends
- Recruitment – supporting business growth and continuity
Skills and experience
- 5 + years where you have supported senior leadership teams as a trusted advisor in a generalist HR capacity
- Understanding of remuneration strategies and reviews; exposure to planning or budgeting for remuneration budgets
The purpose of this role is to perform all aspects of business analysis and scrum master for assigned projects to develop, enhance, and maintain software applications within the IT Delivery Centre of Excellence, providing the following outcomes to achieve the company’s Strategic plans for 2025 and beyond.
In this role you will:
- Work across multiple project teams for the successful delivery of programs of work to meet company objectives by:
- Conducting analysis to provide the business requirements and determine system impacts for new or enhanced applications so that delivery teams can plan and provide estimates for development tasks
- Assisting the delivery team to determine the best development approach options and to recommend the most effective approach
- Engaging with business users, business/technical analysts, solution architects and others to understand needs and requirements for project and maintenance development tasks
- Assisting test teams to conduct unit testing in alignment to the requirements, and business teams in conducting acceptance testing.
- Providing support during production verification testing and implementation activities for all levels of complexity programs
- Providing emergency support and resolution of production problems to ensure that applications are performing well and as designed to ensure high system availability, strong data integrity and accurate/timely reporting
- Providing scrum master planning and direction to the team in its sprint delivery methodologies.
- Challenging existing processes and practices to continuously drive efficiencies and performance within the delivery teams.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science and/or related field gained through 5 or more years of experience in a similar development environment
- Significant knowledge of business analysis methods, applying solid principals and analysis patterns
- Excellent knowledge of system development lifecycle methodologies and working knowledge in Agile delivery, practices, and SCRUM methodology
- Highly skilled in analysis, problem solving, and troubleshooting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Industry knowledge of the business processes and functions in a corporate setting
- Industry knowledge of Private Health Insurance and Life Insurance
This newly created role offers an ambitious Business Analyst a fantastic opportunity to join an extremely established and proven engineering team.
To learn more about this role, please contact Sahar Khalid on 0421 869643 or to apply please send your resume in MS Word format to [email protected]
Our client is a high profile, International Financial Services firm with a focus on quality and ethical financial investment.
To drive and embed the Risk & Compliance Management Framework and create a strong risk and compliance culture.
- Maintain and oversee compliance with the Risk Management Framework.
- Lead risk initiatives and develop risk related policies and frameworks as required.
- Provide practical risk advisory services to stakeholders, including risk profiling, control assurance, oversight, compliance, incident management and knowledge governance.
- Conduct Risk in Change assessments on new and existing products, key projects and initiatives and identify and/or recommend appropriate risk countermeasures and best practices.
- Prepare risk management reporting and insights to senior management and Board.
- Respond to, manage and mitigate the impact of risk events, breaches and incidents.
- Lead and implement risk culture programs including training and awareness.
- Drive continuous improvement of the business control environment through risk improvements, thought leadership, insights and reporting.
- Promote and create a strong risk and compliance culture
- Achieve best practice compliance management solutions to meet business needs.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of an effective compliance and regulatory framework.
- Lead ongoing compliance risk management maturity assessment and action plan implementation to support the Compliance Management Framework.
- Coordinate and follow up on policy reviews
Essential knowledge, skills and experience
- Strong knowledge of Operational and Compliance Risk frameworks.
- 4+ years’ experience in a business facing role of audit, compliance or risk management.
- Tertiary qualifications in either a business, commerce or risk discipline.
- Excellent problem solving, productivity, planning and co-ordination skills.
- Strong organizational skills and influencing and consulting skills, including the ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels and remotely. Ability to analyse risk trends and provide thought leadership.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, especially in report writing.
- Flexible working environment
- Exposure to C-Suite and board level stakeholders
- Advance your career within risk and compliance
If you have the relevant skills and are interested please click apply or contact Liam Sweeney via [email protected]
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Risk Analyst to join an Enterprise Risk Management team. This role will sit within Line 2 supporting Line 1 within the Technology and operations functions in their implementation of Risk Management frameworks. The role will be involved in: risk and control identification and assessment, incident, issue and breach management, controls assurance and risk in change.
- Challenge and review of the 1st line’s Risk Control Assessments
- Incident Management and breach assessment
- Review and sample testing of control effectiveness
- Identification, mapping and management of compliance obligations and associated controls
- Oversight and advice on the management of conflicts of interest
- Risk governance and independent 2nd line reporting
- Ad hoc Regulatory engagement
- 2 years of relevant financial services experience in Risk management.
- Understanding of Technology Risk
- Exposure to regulators
- Experience in providing strategic risk advice and guidance
- Experience with operational risk controls
- Knowledge and experience with superannuation and or general financial services compliance
- Relevant degree
If you have the required skills and experience please click apply or contact Liam Sweeney at [email protected].
We are currently working with an Australian provider of exchange-traded funds and other ASX-traded funds and have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Risk & Compliance Manager.
We are seeking an energetic, self-motivated risk and compliance professional to join our client’s Legal & Compliance team. This role would be ideal for someone looking to apply and broaden their skills within a growing and dynamic company.
What They Offer
- Attractive permanent salary + bonus program
- Career development and training allowance for employees
- Volunteering days off
- Flexible workplace
- Career development for staff
- Identifying risk & compliance improvement opportunities
- Complaints management
- Conducting risk and compliance reviews
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining risk and compliance frameworks
- Maintaining risk & compliance policies and registers
- Seven to ten years experience in risk or compliance-related role within the financial services industry, preferably in funds/wealth management/platforms
- Strong analytical skills
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline, such as law, commerce, or accounting
- Highly Organized and strong communication skills
If you are interested in learning more, click Apply or please contact Andrew Whitelaw at [email protected]
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Manager with a large local Financial Services Institution within their Enterprise Compliance team. The role will cover a full range of Compliance responsibilities including: the provision of advice, drafting policies and procedures, conducting training, undertaking reviews, engaging with regulators, assessing incidents and breaches, and conducting Compliance Risk assessments.
- Support the development, implementation and ongoing continuous improvements of the businesses enterprise compliance framework
- Proactive engagement with regulatory authorities and provide support to Lines 1 and 2 on regulator assessment programs
- Regulatory relations: Establish an enterprise-wide regulatory engagement policy and procedures; coordinate and manage the centralised repository of regulatory contacts and interactions
- Project management: for the identified projects act as a project lead, identifying applicable requirements and obligations, informing stakeholders and identifying deliverable’s
- Policy management: Coordinate the collation of the centralised policy repository; track policy update schedule and report on progress against plan; manage allocated EC policy updates or required new policies
- 5 years + experience in compliance, risk or audit role within Financial services
- Developed, implemented and continuously improved compliance framework
- Developed and enhanced compliance reviews, testing programs or audit programs
- Experience managing projects
- Dealt with domestic and international regulators
- Drafted reports for boards, committees and regulatory authorities
- Tertiary qualifications in related field
- Experience dealing with government bodies at a senior level
If you have the required experience and are interested in this role please click apply or contact Liam Sweeney via [email protected]
This newly created Senior Core Java Engineer role involves working for an iconic globally recognized investment bank.
This role will move you into an extremely innovative and growing engineering team where you will be working on a range of global greenfield projects.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Develop software components in adherence to the SDLC
- Perform unit and integration tests of software components for integration into larger subsystems
- Document code and produce defined work products
- Apply standards, methods, techniques, templates as defined by SDLC (e.g., Code Review Practice, Code Quality Analysis Report)
- Support the Software Component Manager (SWCM) to resolve high-priority defects (3rd Level Support) and deploying fixes to production systems, as a result of SDLC changes
- Ensuring that the produced code/systems/services are secure, perform as expected, are stable, operational, and consistent before handing over responsibility to the SWCM
- Unit testing and integration testing of components
- Managing versions of software artefacts
- Creating and updating the Implementation Plan
- Creating and updating the Operational Runbook
- Creating the Solution Architecture Design and handing this over to the Domain CTO Representative for approval
- Creating Deliverable Software Artefacts / Packages
To be considered for this role you need the following skills/experience:
- Minimum 5 years hands-on experience on Java
- Great understanding on Java OOPS & entity relationship management
- General awareness of Java design patterns
- Hands-on Experience in Spring, Hibernate, Junit, Maven/Gradle, Team city, GIT, JIRA
- Hands on experience in Middleware technologies Tibco/JMS/IBM-MQ
- Minimum 2 Years’ experience in any RDBMS. Proven experience in SQL scripting, building stored procedures/functions
- A good understanding of designing Database objects (Table, Index, partitions, constraint)
- Experience in Unix and Windows server applications, Active directory Services, LDAP.
This role offers an ambitious and proven Core Java Engineer the opportunity to join a small but global team within one of the worlds most respected investment banks and really make an impact through their own technical understanding and ability.
To learn more about this new role please contact Simon Payne on 0401 334 612 or to apply please send your resume to email – [email protected]
The client is building the Digital Bank of the future and are doing it with their customers by their side. They use technology as a catalyst to bring people together and help them realize their life milestones through their products and solutions which are designed by humans for humans. They are putting our customers first and changing how the world interacts with banks.
If you are someone with a desire to be part of a collaborative, Agile, dynamic and high paced environment and have the drive to make a change and share your expertise to help deliver on our vision, then read on.
In this role, you will:
- Build on the digital core offering, ensuring delivery of software is of the highest standards in a timely manner
- Collaborate with Agile teams to deliver working software for customers
- Develop technical specifications, high level/detailed design, testing strategies, and implementation plans from business requirements
- Apply an entrepreneurial approach and passion to problem solving and product development
- Be comfortable working in highly dynamic and rapid development environment
- Manage end-to-end systems development cycle from requirements analysis, coding, testing and DevOps
To be considered for this role you will need following skills/experience:
- Solid understanding of Angular 8+ and TypeScript
- Solid understanding of HTML5, CSS3 and SASS/LESS pre-processors
- Good understanding of tooling such as NPM, Yarn, Webpack etc.
- Good understanding of writing unit tests using tools such as Jasmine / Karma
- Experience with API integration between frontend to backend
- Experience with GIT source control, along with CI tools like Bamboo and Bitbucket
- Experience with understanding cross-browser compatibility issues and responsive design
What would make you really awesome:
- RxJS/ngRx/Reactive programming experience
- Web accessibility experience
- Design systems experience
- Google Analytics tagging experience
- Cypress integration test experience
- Cloud technologies like AWS / GCP, containers and API gateway experience
This newly created role offers an ambitious Digital Engineer a fantastic opportunity to join an extremely established and proven engineering team.
If you are looking to build your career and work with the latest technologies, please contact Sahar Khalid on 0421 869643 or to apply please send your resume in MS Word format to [email protected]
On behalf of our client, a leading Tech firm, we are looking for an Executive Assistant/Project Assistant for initially a 6 month contract with potential to be extended or go permanent.
This will be a hybrid role where 50% of the role will be provided float EA cover/support and 50% of the role will be working with the project team on various projects.
- Diary management, organizing internal and external meetings.
- Email management, responding, flagging important emails and filing as necessary.
- Travel management being on top of current changes around travel. Booking flights, accommodation and car hire.
- Preparing documentation for meetings and following up on action items.
- Managing expenses for multiple stakeholders.
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and using Excel for budgets and reporting.
- General administration.
- Project coordination and support
The successful candidate will have experience supporting multiple stakeholders.. You will bring a high attention to detail, a positive working attitude and an ability to prioritize and work to tight deadlines. This person will be able to articulate well and have a high level of accuracy.
If you are immediately available and looking for a varied role in a global tech firm that offer many benefits including flexible working, please apply now to Surayya French at [email protected]
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
A top tier global financial services firm is looking for a super star Executive Team Assistant to join their multi-dimensional business. This position will be required to provide executive support to two Senior Directors with an emphasis on also supporting their wider teams with their administration and project needs.
We are looking for a professional individual to take on this challenging but rewarding permanent opportunity. The successful candidate will have at least 5 years’ experience within a similar Team or Personal Assistant position. Ideally this person will come with experience within Financial Services as this will be beneficial to the team and requirements of the role. With advanced MS Office skills, the successful individual will bring integrity, team-work and a results driven working attitude.
Our client provide a rewarding, inclusive and fun culture. They have strong longevity in the business and you will be part of a highly regarded team of Assistants in the Sydney office. You will be a pivotal team member and providing support where required.
- Diary management
- Partial Inbox management
- Coordination of corporate travel arrangements, both domestic and international, including flights, transfers, car hire and accommodation.
- Arrange team meetings, conferences and off-sites as required
- Expense management
- Preparing and formatting documents to an extremely high standard within a timely manner.
- Invoice processing
- Onboarding new hires in the teams
- Adhoc projects where required
This is an exciting position for someone looking for a new permanent challenge within Financial Services. If you have the gravitas and commitment to work for this top tier business, apply today to Surayya French at [email protected]
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
We are working with our top tier Consulting client to recruit a senior and experienced Executive Assistant to join the business on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role is to provide support to 2 Senior Directors.
The successful candidate will show proven experience working in professional services, financial services or management consulting. This is a fast paced role where experience working in a similar role is essential.
Our client are known for their excellent company culture which encourages and support their employees to grow and learn.
- Diary management for the Managing Director, managing meeting booking, rescheduling meetings, being the main point contact for diary bookings and RSVPs.
- Inbox management, full access, replying on behalf of the MD and managing a filing system.
- Frequent and complex travel arrangements both domestic and international, booking flights and accommodation.
- Expense management, ensuring expenses are completely on a monthly and timely manner in line with the business processes.
- Adhoc events management, booking client drinks and dinners and working closely with team of EAs to organise internal events.
- Document processing, putting together meeting packs ready for the next day of meetings.
- Working closely with the EA team, covering when necessary.
If you are looking for your next challenge and want to work for an organisation that offers flexible working, excellent benefits, career opportunities and a welcoming, hardworking team, please send your CV immediately to Surayya French at [email protected]
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We are currently working with an ASX-listed investment management firm that is currently looking for a Senior Risk & Compliance Manager across their Lending & Investments team. Given how niche this role is this would be perfect for someone in a current Risk and Compliance Manager role across Lending looking for the next step into more of a leadership role.
- Providing licensing, regulatory, operational risk, and compliance support on the take on of additional mortgage portfolios.
- Advising and assisting with the regulatory interactions such as ASIC and APRA reviews
- Completing the fit & proper assessments
- Reviewing and assessing the credit license authorizations
- Maintain the compliance plans for the mortgage entities
- Dealing with key internal & external stakeholders
- Rolling out initial frameworks / maintaining ones already in place
- Understanding of mortgage lending businesses
- Knowledge of the key compliance requirements of an ASIC regulated business
- Understanding of the NCCP Act 2009, RG209 and RG96
- 5+ years of risk and compliance experience with a minimum of 2+ years in a manager role.
f you want to know more or wish to apply, please email Andrew Whitelaw at [email protected]
MARS are partnering with a growing Construction business in St Leonards that are looking to hire an Accounts Officer on a permanent basis. They are a global business with growth plans to reach $50M in the next few years, with the help of their expansion into the Canadian and European market. With that, comes long term opportunities to grow within the role and upskill your accounting knowledge.
The role is a combination of accounts payable, accounts receivable and month-end duties including:
- Processing supplier invoices and employee expenses
- Scheduling regular payment runs
- Reconciling supplier statements and corporate credit cards
- Produce regular payable aging reports with follow up of outstanding items
- Liaising with suppliers on payment queries
- Processing payment receipts and issuing monthly customer statements
- Produce regular debtors aging reports with overdue follow-up commentary
- Following up & liaising with customers account queries and aged debtors
- Reconciling the company bank accounts and expenses
- Preparing and posting month end journal entries
- Maintaining the Fixed Asset Register and WIP report
- Degree qualified, ideally in an Accounting or Finance related discipline
- 1-3 years’ experience in a similar function or will considering graduates
- Confident and strong interpersonal skills to communicate with all levels of people in the organisation
- Proficient with Excel and SAP (beneficial)
- Ability to work independently and prioritise workload
About the Role
We are seeking experienced Remote Area Nurses for FIFO Contract arrangements in Top End Northern Territory.
Truly magical locations available. Explore a spectacular landscape with unspoilt shores and timeless culture. The scenery is beautiful and diverse, it includes rugged coastlines, remote islands, rivers teeming with fish, lush rainforest, towering escarpments and savannah woodland.
- Generous hourly rates up to $75.96/hour + On-call
- Return Travel Covered in Full
- Free Single Accommodation Provided for Duration of Contract
- Clinic hours Monday through Friday with bi-weekly on-call roster
- FIFO – flexible working arrangements allowing adequate work life balance
To be considered for this position you will need to demonstrate/hold the following:
- Current AHPRA Registration
- 2 Recent Clinical References
- Current MEC, REC and ALS
- Must have AGV Immunisation Certificate and Pharmacotherapeutics
- Sound knowledge and understanding of Indigenous culture
To apply, please send your updated CV to [email protected] or call 1300 267 300 (option 1) to learn more about this fantastic opportunity!