This is an excellent chance to step into an Assistant Account Executive role within one of Australia’s largest Insurance Brokers/Risk Management companies. This organisation is renowned for having a great culture and a competitive rumeneration and incentive program.
This role would be well-suited to someone with previous experience across administration, customer service, or sales, looking for career progression within a top-tier organisation. As this is a growing company, you will gain exposure to professional development and have the opportunity to work directly with Senior Brokers.
Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Providing a excellent customer service to clients, brokers, underwriters and other key stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Assisting in the overall account management and debtor management.
- Gathering relevant client information and identifying key issues to provide assistance to brokers, and improve processes.
- Ensure 100% accuracy of documentation and policies for external and internal clients and procedures.
- Applying best business practise in at activities ethically, professionally and with integrity.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in administration, sales or customer service.
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous experience in insurance (claims, underwriting etc.) or an understanding of insurance products/processes.
- Tier 1 qualification, or willingness to complete upon commencement (supported by the business).
If you would like any additional information about this role, please email me at [email protected] or contact me on 02 9003 4938.
A Private Practice is seeking a Senior Occupational Therapist to join their team to provide services to clients in Newcastle, NSW. You will join a team of highly skilled Occupational Therapists who are passionate and dedicated to support individuals and provide assistance with complex home modifications.
About the role:
If you are a Occupational Therapist looking to get away from the hustle and bustle of city life, or a local looking for a new Allied Health opportunity, our client is looking for someone to join the team in their Newcastle clinic. This harbour city with it’s plentiful beaches and coastal walks is a great place to expand your career in Allied Health.
To be suitable for this role, you must be passionate about providing the best possible service to your clients, the company get majority of their referrals through word of mouth in the community and their stakeholders and they want to continue the great work that they do and keep their fantastic name that they have for themselves in the community.
The practice has a small close-knit team and have grown their team making sure to differentiate themselves from other larger companies that work within the company. With smaller billable hours to ensure great work life balance, job satisfaction as well as providing a great team and work culture.
Your roles and responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Home Safety assessments and assistive technology
- Minor and Major home modifications
- Equipment prescription
- Vehicle modifications
- Falls prevention and education
- Wheelchair and scooter prescription and training
- Seating assessments
- ADL/functional Assessments
- Ergonomic assessments and intervention
- Minimum 5 Years’ experience in Occupational Therapy within a community based role
- Solid experience and understanding of home modifications and assistive technology
- Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy
- Registration with AHPRA
- Full driving licence and access to a reliable vehicle
- National police clearance – or willingness to obtain
- Influenza Immunisation / COVID-19 Vaccine
- Ability to manage your own hours and diary’s – flexible working hours to work around commitments such as family
- Support and training from the Director of the company
- Mobile phone will be provided
- Small close nit friendly team
To apply online, forward your resume by using the ‘Apply for job’ button, alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Bethany Peeney on 08 6315 3603 or via email on [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted about this position.