MARS Recruitment are currently in search of a superstar Paediatric Occupational Therapist to join a dynamic, wide-ranging, and committed national therapy services organisation on a permanent basis. Open to both part time and full time applicants.
This is a national organisation specliaising in early intervention, due to their excellent reputation and ongoing demand for their services, they are currently in search of an experienced Occupational Therapist with paediatric experience, to take up a position in Durack, NT!
Our client specialises in supporting children and young adults who may be suffering from developmental delays or a disability. Our client believes in a holistic approach and work with families to ensure the therapy services are as inclusive as possible.
Our client specialises in supporting patients and their families to develop language, motor, cognitive, social and emotional skills, and provide therapy supports for children with developmental delay or disability, including autism spectrum disorder.
They are looking for Occupational Therapists that are driven, great communicators and put children first.
You will have the opportunity to work in clinics, client homes and/or schools.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Develop holistic therapy plans within a multidisciplinary team and provide direct community, school based and home-based intervention and support programs.
- Extensive stakeholder engagement both internally and externally.
- Provide both direct and indirect intervention to children and adolescants of varied abilities.
- Conduct evidence based assessment and therapy to a paediatric caseload – direct support to children with developmental delays and/or disabilities.
- Provide services within their new and innovate clinic spaces, within clients homes, schools and via telehealth – administer assessments, providing direct and indirect intervention, liaising with families, teachers, professionals and support staff.
- Work collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team environment to deliver quality, evidence-based outcomes.
You will be either an experienced or graduate Occupational Therapist with a passion to work within the childcare environment and will ideally possess:
- Post graduate experience desirable but open to stand out new grads!
- Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy
- Full & General registration with AHPRA
- NDIS check – can be obtained during onboarding.
- Current NSW Police Check
- Working with children check.
What’s on Offer?
This is a Full-time or Part-Time position with a very well-recognised organisation within Australia.
- Excellent remuneration package on offer + incentives!
- You will receive ongoing professional training and development and further your skills as an Occupational Therapist.
- Flexibility with working hours schedule and WFH options available!
- Opportunties to work within clinic and the community!
- Opportunities to progress at a national level for an organisation rapildy expanding its services across Australia!
- 482 Skilled Sponsorship available for suitable candidates!
This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of something special. If you are interested in helping children & adolescents through those challenging early intervention stages and be part of a rapidly expanding business across Australia, then reach out to MARS today!