Our client is a highly regarded national Aged Care provider.
They strive to provide their employees with an environment where they feel supported and appreciated.
About the role
They have a vacancy for a Registered Nurse to join their facility in North Brisbane – Sandgate.
Reporting directly to our Clinical Care Manager, you’ll be responsible for planning care around meeting the therapeutic and care needs of residents entrusted to your care.
- Current AHPRA Registration (Nursing).
- Knowledge and relevant experience in clinical services in aged care setting.
- Demonstrated understanding of the relevant Laws, Acts, Regulations, Charters, and Codes of Practice.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Excellent salary
- Discounts and benefits through Maxxia Rewards at selected retail outlets, department stores, attractions, travel, cinemas, restaurants and more.
- Discounted private health insurance, gym memberships, technology items from JB Hi-Fi and more.
- A number of employee wellness platforms including EAP and free annual Influenza vaccination.
- Vehicle financing through salary packaging, novated leasing and super contributions.
- Appreciation programs and events such as employee of the moment, wall of thanks, national awards of excellence and team events.