Finance Business Partner
- Adelaide based. Hybrid working model
- Growing ASX listed company with a strong domestic footprint
- Excellent career progression opportunities
Growing ASX listed company. Excellent career progression opportunities. Flexible working environment.
About the company
Established and continuously growing ASX listed company with a well-known brand and a strong domestic footprint.
About the role
Reporting into the Manager, Finance Business Partner, you will be responsible for management accounting and business performance reporting for a specific portfolio.
Your roles and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Financial accounting and control
- Reporting, analysis and insights
- Business partnering
- Forecasting and budgeting
- Continuous improvement activities
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- CPA or CA qualified
- 3 + years of experience in management accounting and/or business partnering
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong experience using BI tools, ideally PowerBI or Tableau
- Strong understanding of the Australian Accounting Standards
- Located in Australia now with full working rights
How to apply:
Click ‘apply now’ to submit your application. For more information, contact Roisin at [email protected]