Workforce Coordination Manager
Melbourne CBD, Melbourne, Australia
Tue, 17th May 2022
What you’ll be doing A tech start-up business that operates within the Healthcare Industry, is looking for a Workforce Coordination
What you’ll be doing
A tech start-up business that operates within the Healthcare Industry, is looking for a Workforce Coordination Manager to join their team.
As the Workforce Coordination Manager your main responsibility is to manage the team who ensure that each visit request is matched with the most suitable Care Professional to achieve maximum fulfillment and customer satisfaction.
Candidates will need to meet the following criteria:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a fast pace growth environment managing a successful operations team.
- Ability to work resourcefully, independently and with urgency.
- Ability to multi-task and thrive under pressure.
- Ability to examine and identify various data points, translating it into clear and sizable operational plans.
- Ability to lead with influence and build strong, productive relationships with various stakeholders.
- Knowledgeable of CRM systems (e.g. Zendesk, Hubspot, Zapier) and have experience creating synergies across systems.
- Previous experience working in a start-up high growth environment is desirable.
Benefits to you:
- Hybrid working arrangement
- Employee share options
- Melbourne CBD
At Mars, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply via the link, or alternatively contact Sophie Roper on 0431 437 307 & [email protected]
Please note that due to the number of applications only successful applicants will be contacted.
Apply for this Job