Thu, 21st March 2019
Urgent requirement for a Workday Whiz
Global media company
Join a knowledgeable HRIS Team
ASAP Start – This is a great opportunity for an experienced HRIS professional to join a well known media company. Workday knowledge essential
We currently have an urgent need for a technical HR specialist who can demonstrate a vast working knowledge of Workday. Working as part of the wider HRIS team, you will gain the opportunity to work across various other HR systems including Preceda, Dayforce and Cornerstone, whilst owning the role of Workday SME within the team.
Reporting to the HRIS Manager, key accountabilities for the role will include:
- Serving as a subject matter expert on HR systems
- Working with the broader HRIS team to support data governance
- Develop systems training content
- Deliver systems training sessions
- Solve HR system issues efficiently and within agreed SLA’s
- HRIS Reporting
- Vendor enhancement
- Testing for new functionality/ systems upgrades
- Document management
- Ongoing project work as directed by the HRIS Manager
To be considered suitable in your application, you should be able to demonstrate previous experience in a similar role with a particular focus on Workday. You will enjoy collaborating in a team environment and have the confidence to navigate new systems and technology whilst displaying first rate communication skills.
Please note, only those shortlisted candidates will be contacted.