Womens Health Nurse
Tue, 2nd June 2020
6 weeks annual leave on offer
Permanent opportunity for the right candidate
Beautiful coastal location in NT
Mars Healthcare is in search for a passionate Womens Health Nurse to join a NGO organisation in a coastal location in the Northern Territory.
My client is a forward thinking, progressive not for profit organisation based in coastal Northern Territory location. Due to ongoing growth and development, they are in search of an experienced Women’s Health Nurse to join them on a permanent basis.
About the role:
Reporting directly into senior management, you will be responsible for providing clinical services across the women’s health program.
Duties will include;
- Providing culturally safe primary health services to aboriginal women of the community
- Promotion of Papsmears and general health promotion, including safe sex
- Extensive stakeholder engagement, both internally and externally
- Work with senior management team in relation to strategic planning of the program
- Establish and maintain patient records, papsmear recall, STI follow ups and recall and contraception recall.
- Coach, lead and mentor team members where required
You will be someone who is an experienced Registered Nurse who and has a specific qualification within Women’s Health preferably in a community setting.
Other relevant experience includes;
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of rural and remote health issues including the principles of primary health care
- Proven ability to plan and manage own work with little supervision in a cross-cultural setting
- Demonstrated ability to work with a wide variety of professionals and the public, as part of a team
- Demonstrated ability to effectively plan, organise and coordinate own workload
- Effective communication skills – written, verbal and interpersonal
- Police Clearance
Whats on Offer?
Not only will you enjoy working within the remote area of Northern Territory, you will also receive an excellent salary + super + salary packaging + accommodation + further benefits including 6 weeks annual leave.
You will also enjoy working within a supportive and collaborative team working environment, who value the work of their employees.
If you feel this is the position for you, then click the ‘APPLY’ button without delay or contact Jenna Fennell on Jenna.Fennell@marsrecruitment.com.au