Warranty Claims Administrator
Fri, 8th March 2019
We are currently seeking an experienced Administrator for a temporary opportunity based in Laverton – ASAP start.
We are currently seeking an experienced Warranty Claims Administrator for a 3-4 week temp assignment, working for a global logistics organisation.
- Drivers licence and car essential – located in Laverton
- On-site parking
- Must be able to commence ASAP
- 3-4 week contract with possible extension
- $27 per hour + super
- Previous data entry and admin experience, claims processing is a plus.
- Ensure all warranty work is captured / claimed back to the customer.
- Process Warranty and Insurance Claims, ensuring all parts and labour are captured and claimed.
- Assist and ensure that all sites are adhering to the Warranty KPI requirements for invoicing purposes.
- Update business systems accurately and in a time frame that meets or exceeds internal and customer performance measures.
- Update internal system with all relevant insurance claims.
To be successful in this role you will be a team player with a proven track record of prioritising deliverables during peak periods and possess a strong attention to detail in the delivery of professional outputs.
Planning and co-ordination skills with the ability to multitask will be an advantage as will the willingness to take on new responsibilities within capacity of the role. You will also:
- Minimum of 3 years experience as Administrator
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build a strong rapport with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail
If you feel this role is suited to you, please apply now. Alternatively feel free to call Sarah Watson for a confidential discussion 03 9448 3006.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.