$75,000 to $100,000
Thu, 14th March 2019
UX – UI Designer | International business | Autonomous workload | Project work | Growth opportunities | Excellent company benefits
My client is an international real estate business making serious inroads into the Australian market. They’re in a ‘startup phase’ of their development and they’re looking for go getters to join the business as they expand and grow.
The UX and UI Designer is responsible for supporting the delivery, management and optimisation of all owned platforms, driven by a deep understanding of web and customer experience analytics. These changes include the design and development of Information Architecture, site structure, individual page design and content creation and enabling integration with reporting and analytics.
This role will be pivotal in driving the digital strategy and capabilities by delivering the strategic vision for the transformation of sales and service and delivering signature digital experiences through contemporary UI and interactions. The position holder is also responsible for the design and development of web applications to improve sales outcomes and enhance the customer experience, and on boarding of new partners (e.g. Contact Centre Platforms, CRM, CMS) into the digital landscape.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to understand user needs to create inspiring creative and online experience
- Collaborate with the global UX team to align with the brand and Global Experience Language
- Produce and present user flows, wireframes, prototypes and hi-fi, development ready UI design
- Be proactive in obtaining feedback and receptive to iterations and alternatives.
- Integrate qualitative and quantitative insights for considered design decision and recommendations for continuous improvement of platforms, working across stakeholder groups to identify and develop optimization initiatives
- Regularly review customer insights and analytics for the in-flight projects
- to better understand users, their goals and how they interact with the Group’s products.
What we’re looking for:
- 5 years experience as a UI/UX Designer
- Experience in a high-pressure start-up environment with exposure to multidisciplinary teams and displays exceptional energy and drive
- High proficiency in Sketch, Adobe XD, or equivalent
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, attention to detail, pragmatism, a highly collaborative attitude and a desire for continued growth
- Experience in using human-centred design and UX best practices to design solutions
- A strong portfolio of web application design
- Strong knowledge of responsive design standard and accessibility
- Strategic thinking, commercial acumen and an entrepreneurial mindset are desirable
- Experience in working in an agile/scrum development process
- Experience in a high-pressure start-up environment with exposure to multidisciplinary teams and displays Exceptional energy and drive