AU$130000 - AU$140000 per annum + plus super and Bonus
Sydney CBD, Sydney, Australia
Thu, 13th January 2022
My client is looking for an experienced UX Designer to join their Product team. Working closely with Product Managers, Development
My client is looking for an experienced UX Designer to join their Product team. Working closely with Product Managers, Development teams, Data Sciences and Marketing, the successful candidate will help design modern and engaging user experiences across the entire life cycle of our users from the initial onboarding journey to the feature rich trading platforms on both web and mobile.
They are looking for someone passionate about driving significant change with the aim to deliver a world class offering to Australian share traders.
You will need to be skilled at quickly learning complex financial topics and turning these into simple yet engaging user experiences that deliver the best solutions for our clients and help drive satisfaction, advocacy and growth. This role will also require the delivery of prototypes, conceptual diagrams, site maps and interaction flows to help conduct research on suitability with our users and internal stakeholders.
What they need:
My client needs a UX Designer with at least 5 years’ experience at an innovative Fintech or high-growth company to help establish key design principles and processes within the business. We look for natural self-starters who see things through from start to finish, and who learn from every mistake.
The role itself:
- Build our UX process internally and set up user experience as an important mechanism within our Product Team.
- Work collaboratively with our Product Managers to bring proposals to life and ensure we achieve the best possible outcome for the clients.
- Ability to build concepts into visual designs quickly
- Craft simple, innovative and intuitive solutions to complex scenarios.
- Create design frameworks and style guides to ensure consistency across our offering while adhering to brand guidelines
- Provide developers with relevant design assets and clear instructions on user flows to ensure efficient delivery times.
- Design research programs in order to analyse user behaviour and help define client cohorts.
- Build prototypes, conceptual diagrams, site maps, interactive flows, storyboards, page screens and wireframes to help with user research, stakeholder buy in and developer understanding.
- Oversee user testing including usability testing, heuristic evaluation and other techniques.
- Produce user testing documentation and report on outcomes/recommendation to business stakeholders
- Build a deep understanding of our customer needs, why they use our service and what drives them to invest.
- Work cross-functionally with a number of stakeholders including product, data science, design, engineering, and marketing.
- Continually monitor the competitor and industry landscape to ensure we are adapting our designs in line with best practice
To be successful:
- Have significant experience as a lead UX Designer
- Portfolio showcasing previously delivered UX proposals for digital products that you have lead and delivered.
- Must have a high level of attention to detail and high level of creativity.
- Ability to work in fast paced environments with changing priorities.
- Take a strategic, customer first approach in everything you do.
- Familiarity with project management systems and development life cycles
- Need to be proficient with visual design tools such as Adobe Photoshop, XD, Figma, Zeplin, Sketch.
- Understand mobile app design and user experience differences across Android and iOS.
- Be able to communicate clearly to key stakeholders the benefits of proposed designs
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with others
Apply for this Job