Unit Pricing Analyst
Competitive Salary Package
Sydney CBD, Sydney, Australia
Thu, 19th May 2022
Our client is a reputable financial institution who currently have a vacancy for a Unit Pricing Analyst within their Investment
Our client is a reputable financial institution who currently have a vacancy for a Unit Pricing Analyst within their Investment Controls Team in Sydney.
This role would suit a candidate that has a strong technical unit pricing background, that can demonstrate excellent numerical and analytical thinking, and have the ability to manage key stakeholders. Additionally the ideal candidate will have experience working Superannuation.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Review of accurate unit prices from third party provided
- Verify product cash flow processes
- Providing technical unit pricing expertise
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders such as custodians, third party providers and external fund managers
- Work on projects, transitions, and continuous improvement processes
- Teritary Degree, ideally in Accounting, Commerce or Finance
- 3-5 years’ experience in similar role such as Investment Operations, Unit Pricing and/or Fund Accounting
- Previous experience working within Superannuation funds or Investment Management operations
- Strong technical unit pricing and stakeholder management skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal
- Work independently in a high pressure, fast paced environment
If you are a suitable candidate for this position and have the relevant experience please send your resume to [email protected]
Please note that all applications will be handled in the strictest of confidence.
Apply for this Job