Trading Operations Officer
Thu, 8th April 2021
An opportunity has become available for a Trading Operations Officer with a strong interest to Financial Markets to join an excellent organisation!
An opportunity has become available for a Trading Operations Officer with previous exposure to Financial Markets to join an excellent financial institution. This role will elevate your career and give you the opportunity to explore a fast paced and varied role.
The core responsibility of this role is to support the Trading Operations team, being the first point of resolution for all market incidents and participants, providing real time support to customers on a global scale.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a customer oriented or analytical role within the Derivatives / Financial Markets. To be successful in this role you will have an analytical mindset and bring excellent communication skills, and a proactive attitute to the team.
We strongly encourage candidates with 1+ years’ financial services experience to apply.
Role and responsibilities:
- First point of contact for the resolution and escalation of market incidents
- Monitor market participant compliance
- Maintain operational documentation, perform statistical analysis and collate data for reporting purposes
- Identify and implement process improvement to reduce operationsl risk
- Manage stakeholder queries and uphold high level of market awareness
- Ideally 1+years’ experience working in financial services or a similar role
- Previous exposure to Financial Markets/Australian Equity/Derivatives is highly regarded
- Analytical experience involving the investigation of issues/problems desirable
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in a customer facing role
- High attention to detail and ability to work to tight deadlines
If you are a suitable candidate for this position and have the relevant experience, please apply via the link or send your resume direct to [email protected]