Trading Operations Officer – 12 Month Fixed Term
Wed, 16th May 2018
I am currently working with a large ASX listed company who are eager to secure an experienced Trade Operation’s Officer to join the team.
The Trade Operations Officer role will see you being an integral part of a team that is responsible for operating fair, orderly and transparent markets. As a Trade Operations officer you will be the first point of resolution for all market incidents offering real time support and monitoring. To be successful in this role you will have a highly analytical, investigative & problem solving ability, a strong interest in financial markets and possess excellent communication skills.
· Monitor market participant compliance with rules & regulations
· Engage and service a diverse range of stakeholders
· Operate and monitor production and test systems
· First point of contact for the resolution and escalation of market incidents
· Maintain operational documentation, perform statistical analysis and collate data
· Identify and refer possible uninformed or disorderly markets
· Project involvement
· Highly developed analytical, investigative and problem solving abilities
· Excellent verbal, written, presentation and communication skills
· Exposure to financial markets
· Experience in a customer facing role
· Previous exposure to listed products or governing rules is preferred
· High attention to detail and ability to work to tight deadlines.
If you are a suitable candidate for this position and have the relevant experience, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be handled in the strictest of confidence