Trade Support Analyst
Tue, 5th February 2019
Excellent opportunity to join a Global Fund Manager and be part of a high performing team which provide Investment Operations to the front office team
Company / Role
My client is a leading Global Fund Manager who are currently seeking an experienced Trade Support Analyst to join the team in the Sydney, CBD office for a 12 month contract. The core responsibility of this role is to support Investment Operations and ensure all investment allocations are executed in an accurate and timely manner. The ideal candidate must possess a thorough understanding of all back to middle office functions such as corporate action events, reconciliations and loading of trades.
- Manage the full trade life cycle through to settlement
- Ensure investment allocations are executed accurately & on time
- Produce reports for internal & external stakeholders
- OTC Clearing
- Static data & onboarding
- Contribute to process improvement projects
- 3 years + experience in a middle office/trade support role within an asset manager
- Ability to liaise confidently with internal & external stakeholders
- Knowledge of OMGEO, Bloomberg, Charles River & Aladdin is highly desirable.
- A solid understanding of the Investments Markets.
- Attention to detail & problem solving & process improvement skills
If you are a suitable candidate for this position and have the relevant experience please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that all applications will be handled in the strictest of confidence and please not due to the high volume anticipated for this role on successful candidates will be contacted.