Trade Management Officer
$75,000 to $100,000
Fri, 20th September 2019
Competitive salary package
Excellent career growth opportunities
Opportunity for an experienced Middle Office candidate to join a leading markets operator and provider of execution and information services.
My client is a leading market operator who currently has an opportunity for an experienced Trade Management Officer to join the Sydney team.
In this role you will be responsible for supporting a variety of asset classes such as futures, equities, fixed income, FX and OTC derivatives.
This position will expose you to all middle office functions including administrative support, trade matching and processing, instructing settlements, managing cash flows, reconciliations and reporting. You must have good communication skills and be comfortable liaising with clients, peers and internal teams.
- Trade matching across all products including equities, fixed income and foreign exchange
- Responding to client queries via email & phone in a timely manner
- Support the on- boarding of new clients
- Regular interaction with investment managers, brokers and custodians
- Manage daily reconciliations & cash flows
- Daily Reporting
- Training of team members where necessary
- Adhere to current risk management framework
- Ensuring all KPI’s, check lists & other controls are performed & signed off daily
- 3 years + experience in a Middle Office function
- Settlement experience, including product knowledge in treasury products, FX, bonds, futures and NZ Markets
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communication & presentation skills
- Ability to escalate issues & take ownership
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
If you’re a suitable candidate for this position and have the relevant experience please send your resume to email@example.com