Technology / Cyber Risk Manager
Fri, 16th July 2021
A very unique opportunity to join a leading Australian bank within their Technology Risk / Cyber & Cloud team as a Manager / Senior Manager.
A unique opportunity to join a leading Australian Bank within the Technology Risk / Cyber & Cloud Governance team in a Line 2 Advisory position as a Manager or Senior Manager. This position will be responsible for helping the bank transition it’s functions to a Cloud based model while also uplifting the current Cyber & Technology Risk frameworks across the bank on a group level. You will also oversee and challenge / support the Line 1 risk owners within the Technology space as they look to implement a new Risk Management Framework, manage incidents, issues and breaches, controls assurance and risk in change.
- Challenge and review Line 1 Risk Control Assessments
- Incident Management & Breach assessment
- Review Control effectiveness
- Identify and map compliance obligations and associated controls
- Risk Governance and independent line 2 reporting
- Adhoc Regulatory engagement
- Provide support on Cyber / Cloud Risk In Change projects
- Help implement and build on the current Cyber Risk frameworks
- 5 + years relevant financial services experience within a relevant Tech Risk, Cyber Risk / Security or Cloud Risk role
- Understanding of technology development, project management and agile delivery methods
- Exposure to ASIC & APRA
- Experience providing strategic Technology Risk advice and implementing controls / conducting workshops
- Undergraduate degree
- Exposure to Cloud outsourcing and IT Auditing
If you are interested in this role please click apply or contact Liam Sweeney via [email protected].