Technical Support Specialist
Fri, 21st December 2018
A newly created position has arisen for a highly motivated individual to join a high performing team responsible for providing technical support.
Your role will involve working within this fast paced environment you will work in a high performing team as the first point of contact for technical queries for a wide range of market participants. You will be responsible for providing high quality technical support to customers who develop to and access Trading and Information systems. You will also provide customer readiness support for technical releases to ensure an outstanding customer experience.
- You will proactively ensure the management and resolution of customer queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Actively monitor and maintain customer connectivity for critical systems
- Take an active role in customer readiness for systems and product releases and provide regular and ad-hoc reporting for internal stakeholders
- Build and share knowledge of customers through active engagement and support
- Deliver exceptional service to customers; maintaining high standards of support and responsiveness on all technical related matters including production and development support
- Support customers communications to ensure customer awareness
- Support the operation of External Test and Production Environments; assisting in the development and refining of workflows between departments to ensure a streamlined and efficient customer experience
- Provide assistance to customers during various development and testing phases such as API Development, Qualification Testing, Customer End to End Testing, Implementation Rehearsals and Production Go-Live;
- Manage centralised customer hotlines and inboxes ensuring availability and servicing within support hours and agreed SLAs
- Previous experience in a customer service orientated and delivery focused environment
- An understanding of the Australian financial markets including Equity, Derivatives or OTC Markets
- Knowledge of Participant systems, operations and connectivity models across Front, Middle or Back Office environments
- Experience in providing technical support
- Experience with technical systems, protocols or infrastructure
- Proven verbal, written and communication skills including experience with data collation and report writing for management.
If you are a suitable candidate for this position and have the relevant experience, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be handled in the strictest of confidence. Please note only successful candidate will be contacted due to the high amount of applicants for this role.