Technical Support Specialist – Financial Services
$50,000 to $75,000
Wed, 29th April 2020
Well-known financial institution
Great learning and development opportunities
A permanent position has arisen for a highly motivated individual to join a high performing team responsible for providing technical support.
My client, a highly regarded and globally recognized financial institution, is looking for an enthusiastic candidate to join their Sydney CBD based team as a Technical Support Specialist.
Your role will involve working within this fast paced environment you will work in a high performing team as the first point of contact for technical queries for a wide range of market participants.
You will be responsible for providing high quality technical support to customers who develop to and access Trading and Information systems. You will also provide customer readiness support for technical releases to ensure an outstanding customer experience.
- Proactively ensure the management and resolution of customer queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Actively monitor and maintain customer connectivity for critical systems
- Take an active role in customer readiness for systems and product releases
- Deliver exceptional service to customers; maintaining high standards of support and responsiveness on all technical related matters including production and development support
- Support customers communications to ensure customer awareness
- Support the operation of External Test and Production Environments
- Provide assistance to customers during various development and testing phases
- Manage centralised customer hotlines and inboxes ensuring availability and servicing within support hours and agreed SLAs
- Previous experience in a customer service orientated and delivery focused environment
- An understanding of the Australian financial markets including Equity, Derivatives or OTC Markets
- Proven verbal, written and communication skills including experience with data collation and report writing for management.