Technical Business Analyst – Boxhill Location
Fri, 8th March 2019
Great Opportunity to become part of a Teir 1 financial services technical team
Our client is a leading teir 1 financial services company with a national presence across the country. They work with a number of Australia’s largest banks and other financial services to provide technical products for their organisations.
About the role
My client is looking for an experienced Technical BA to join their team in to assist with design, development, implementation and ongoing maintainance of their software solutions.
- Reviewing Documentation
- Provide well designed code and configuration
- Integrate software into systems
- Support functional and non-functional unit testing
- Build and maintain successful relationships with key stakeholders
- Development of specialist skills in relevant requirement processes, technologies, programming languages, tools, techniques and apply this to deliver effective solutions.
- Strong ability to analyse business requirements and client needs and then converting them into a technical solution.
- Experience working with SQL Server and Oracle databases.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience building strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Proficiency in MS office suite (including Word, Visio and Excel)
If you have experience with all of the above – please get in touch!