Team Coordinator – Events, Communications and Marketing
Mon, 10th August 2020
Permanent Coordinator role supporting the Events team within a highly regarded education provider
On behalf of our client, a prestigious education provider, we are looking for a Team Coordinator to work alongside the Events team – helping to provide logistical and administrative support as well as being heavily involved in communications on behalf of the team. This is a busy and varied permanent role not to be missed.
This role will encompass a wide variety of tasks and we are looking for an organised, hands on,
all-rounder who will have a focus on events, administration support, communications and relationship management on behalf of the events team.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be proactive, have excellent attention to detail in every aspect of the role and be able to communicate with people at all levels. Professionalism and ability to work a process and tight deadlines is a must.
- Assist the Director and Events team with Fundraising communications for their annual program and Campaigns
- Administrative and other duties as directed
- Responsible for planning and delivering regular communications to the community
- Coordinating and preparing articles for the biannual magazine
- Coordinating a monthly e-newsletter
- Researching and preparing articles and content for the website
- Researching and preparing articles for the Annual Philanthropy Report
- Creating all collateral for Fundraising Programs
- Collecting and reporting on alumni news, activities, honours and awards, and achievements
- Update Website, Facebook, LinkedIn regularly with Community updates
- Develop and deliver regular e-communications to the Community via email
- Assist the Marketing & Communications Officer in the redevelopment of the College Website
- Work with the Director of the Events team to develop the annual calendar of events for alumni and parents
- Manage events end to end for the community and in support of the strategic fundraising programs
- Maintain all events in the College calendar & database
- Support the Regional & Rural Reunions & Schools visits program in cooperation with the Marketing & Communications Officer and the Principal’s Office
- Prepare briefing notes on people attending functions
- Attend some events after hours as required, including occasional weekends
A tertiary degree in communication, marketing or other related fields would be advantageous as well as experience in Event Coordination and marketing. Good interpersonal skills and the ability to take initiative and work independently on events and projects is needed in this role. You will need to be able to work in a small team and have a high level of competence and confidence in technology – databases, email, email software, social media, print and digital media.
If the above sounds like you and you are ready for your next long term permanent opportunity, please send your CV immediately to Surayya French at Bsupport@marsrecruitment.com.au
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.