$50,000 to $75,000
Wed, 28th April 2021
A rare opportunity for a Team Assistant to join a well-established Financial Services and Property Asset Management firm based in Marrickville.
On behalf of our client, we have a rare opportunity where we are looking for a Team Assistant to join a creative team within Financial Services and Property Asset Management. This position will support a team that is responsible for building design and interiors of the buildings this business lease. This team is innovative and dynamic and we are looking for an equally proactive candidate to join the team on a permanent.
The role is to provide all necessary financial support including assisting within the accounts payable department with raising purchase orders and processing invoices. Our client is looking for someone who is a multi-tasker, resilient and can maximise their time to provide consistent support across multiple demands. We are looking for someone who does not buckle under the pressure but rather takes each challenge in their stride.
Typical Responsibilities include:
- Assisting the finance team with tenant records.
- Respond to enquires via phone and email.
- Preparing presentations and documentations.
- Manage the reception area including all reception duties.
- Meeting and greeting clients, staff and stakeholders.
- Organise and manage meeting rooms.
- Raise purchase orders and assisting with invoicing.
- 2 years’ experience in Finance/ administration with exposure to Accounts Payable.
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively within a team environment.
- Excellent MS Office abilities, intermediate-advanced.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise.
- Unwavering organisation skills.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys supporting a team and also someone who has an interest in Property/Property Development would be well-suited to this team.