Team Assistant/Junior Personal Assistant – Permanent – $65,000 + Super
$50,000 to $75,000
Fri, 1st February 2019
**Permanent opportunity at a highly regarded investment bank **Modern offices and views **Career progression
We have a rare opportunity for an experienced Team Assistant who is looking for the chance to join a highly regarded Investment Banking firm with gorgeous offices and views to match in Sydney’s CBD. This is a permanent role that is not to be missed!
Our client is known for having an appealing company culture where they pride themselves on being innovative, supportive and fun! As this is Investment Banking, you will need to be used to working in a fast paced environment and pride yourself on your hard working nature.
In this role, you will support a Divisional Director and a team of 12 with all administrative tasks. We are looking for someone with a minimum of 2-3 years working within a Team Support/Junior PA role in a similar environment.
- Diary management
- Liaising with clients & team members on behalf of the Divisional Director and being alert and responsive to client enquiries
- Expense claims for the team
- Pro-actively assisting in the preparation of presentations, proposals, reports and agenda’s
- Coordinating events and meetings
- Attend team meetings, take minutes and send out follow up actions
- Organise Travel, Car & Accommodation to ensure a seamless journey
- Provide general administrative support across the team
- Project support work as required by the team
- Liaising with EA’s within the business to ensure the smooth running of the team.
Strong skills in Microsoft Office are a must for this role. To be successful, you will also pride yourself on your presentation and commitment to succeed in an environment where growth, potential and career succession is there for the taking.
If you are immediately available and this sounds like the role for you then please send your CV immediately to Bsupport@marsrecruitment.com.au
Consultant – Business Support