Team Assistant- 12 month contract
$50,000 to $75,000
Fri, 20th September 2019
Fast paced environment
12 month contract
Very large national firm- financial services – brand new offices
Supporting six people within the leadership the role has strong focus on admin and coordination for the wider team.
We are looking for an experienced Team Assistant to join a long running sucessfull national financial services firm located in the CBD.
In this role you will be supporting 6 x Executives within the Technology team. There is a strong focus on administration and coordination. This company is well structured and you will be joining a vibrant team. They offer a close-knit culture with regular office events that integrate every employee as well as a range of perks that create a fantastic environment.
As a Team Assistant, you will be an all-round support with the following responsibilities:
- Extensive diary management
- Booking travel for your direct report as well as the wider team
- Arranging team off site days
- Coordinating team meetings and liaising with external stakeholders for meetings
- Proactively assisting in the preparation of presentations, proposals, reports and agenda’s
- Organise Travel, Car & Accommodation to ensure a seamless journey
- Provide general administrative support across the team
- Be a team player who is fantastic at multitasking
- Be confident communicating with a range of people
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to think on your feet
- At least 4-5 years experience in an administration role
If this role sounds like you, please Apply Now. Alternatively feel free to call Sarah Watson on 03 9448 3006 for a confidential discussion.