Thu, 10th December 2020
An exciting opportunity is available for an experienced Team Administrator in Perth CBD. This is a permanent, full time position commencing ASAP.
An exciting opportunity is available for an experienced Team Administrator in Perth CBD. This role will work closely with the organisations Executive Assistants to support senior stakeholders.
This role would suit a candidate who has existing Team Assistant or Personal Assistant experience but is looking for a more challenging role. The successful candidate will be someone who can take direction and instructions but also has an under-lying level of initiative. We are looking for someone who is well-presented, professional, intelligent and articulate.
- Organization of meetings, functions and conferences for senior stakeholders as directed by the EAs.
- Diary management for senior stakeholders as and when required to book in meetings.
- Coordinate travel arrangements including travel itineraries for trips – flights, transfers, accommodation, scheduling and confirmation of meetings, and preparation of all materials required.
- General administrative duties including, but not limited to, filing, ordering stationery, new starter systems access, equipment and workspace access/management.
- Compiling information required for meetings.
- Assisting with preparation of PowerPoint presentations.
- Acting as a pivotal team member and celebrating anniversaries and birthdays across the office.
- Personal assistance duties such as getting lunch, dry cleaning and organising personal appointments.
How to apply:
If you are interested in applying for this role then please follow the link, or if you have already met with someone at Mars then please send an up to date copy of your CV.
Please note, due to the number of applications only successful applicants will be contacted.