Tax Manager | Temp to Perm | CBD location
Fri, 4th January 2019
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Tax Manager looking to challenge themselves in a unique environment – ideally a temp to perm opportunity
About the business
Exciting growth phase for a renowned organisation based in Sydney’s CBD. This role is an integral role for the organisation and one which has a huge opportunity for upward growth.
About the role
- Preparation of a taxation governance framework
- Assist in the Treasury / Cash forecasting and liquidity management process improvement project
- Establish policies and procedure documents in relation to Taxation & Treasury
- Completion of consolidated (indirect) tax returns
- Preparation and lodgement of ATO private rulings
- Preparation and review of BAS, payroll tax and FBT returns
- Research and high level strategic tax advice to divisions, agencies and cluster in relation to complex GST and indirect taxation issues within the Transport cluster
- audit preparation (ATO & OSR)
- Month end
Skills and experience
As the ideal candidate you will have extensive;
- Tax compliance experience and the ability to apply that to the Transport cluster.
- Exposure to detailed cash forecasting and FX / commodity hedging concepts within a large complex organisation.
- Exposure to NSW Government entities and PPP’s will be highly regarded.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must as is your pro-active and inquisitive nature.