$50,000 to $75,000
Wed, 3rd February 2021
Newly created role due to growth & demand in the global award-winning business. Fast paced internal talent role requiring an enthusiastic up-and-comer
On behalf of my client, an award-winning business, we are looking for an inspiring talent and HR professional, who has a genuine interest to find the best talent for the business they work in.
Our client is looking for an up-and-comer recruiter to join the existing internal talent team of four. This role will be exposed to all facets of the global business, training from experts in the HR and talent field and be applicable for long-term career development.
Whilst experience in HR or Talent or Agency Recruitment is desirable, our client is open to considering candidates from all industries. Ideally this candidate will bring some sales experience or supporting a lead generation/sales team. The successful candidate will be able to prove they have existing skills in stakeholder management, influencing others, resilience and problem solving.
- Work closely with the four Talent Partners.
- Support with the 360 recruitment process, from taking briefs with hiring managers, actively sourcing candidates, phone screening and advising the team on candidate profiles.
- Produce adverts for roles and take references once offers are made.
- Build relationships across the business with key stakeholders and hiring managers.
- Proactively building a candidate pool and using innovative recruitment avenues outside of LinkedIn and SEEK.
- Stakeholder management, being able to advise, influence and negotiate.
- Ability to build relationships quickly and at all levels.
- Multi-tasker, able to manage conflicting priorities and keep on track with processes.
- Strong communication skills and ability to problem solve using initiative.
If you have experience with a fast paced, sales environment and you enjoy working with people, you are charismatic and enthusiastic, consider this opportunity as a pathway into HR and Talent.