Talent Acquisition Specialist
Tue, 14th September 2021
Sydney Location with leading Mining Services Organisation
Impressive Company Culture and Values
Dynamic, all round role driving change within the recruitment process
Join a well regarded global leader in the mining services space as Talent Acquisition Specialist.
About the opportunity
MARS are currently supporting a global leader in the mining services sector in securing a Talent Acquisition Specialist. The role will support internal stakeholders with resourcing initiatives to help build growing areas for the business. The role is centered around delivering end-to-end recruitment service across executive blue and white collar verticals.
The opportunity would suit someone that is a strategic, but logical thinker with the creative flare to deliver the best solutions to hiring needs within the business.
Role requirements and responsibilities
- Managing end-to-end recruitment processes, including creation of job analysis and position descriptions
- Partnering with internal stakeholders to provide strategic solutions
- Develop sourcing methods
- Drive workforce planning initiatives
Work history and experience
- Specialist recruitment and in-house selection experience, preferable within blue and white collar verticals
- Excellent understanding of full cycle recruitment processes
- Experience managing stakeholder expectations and guiding hiring managers based on market insight
- Ability to optimise and prioritise conflicting demands in a busy environment