Talent Acquisition Consultant
$75,000 to $100,000
Thu, 4th July 2019
Convenient Olympic Park Location
High Volume Recruitment Campaigns
Great Company Perks
State of the art offices in Olympic Park. Well know Australian business with excellent employee benefits. Assessment Centre experience essential.
A newly created role, this is an excellent opportunity for a seasoned recruiter with experience of running Assessment Centres to establish and drive best practice for volume recruitment.
As part of the Talent team, this is an end to end onsite role where you will manage your own recruitment portfolio, hiring a wide selection of permanent and casual staff across two key business areas. With ownership of the entire recruitment process, you will be managing high volume recruitment campaigns with the emphasis on strategic sourcing, screening and preparing candidates for assessment centres as well as building effective relationships with the business.
To be considered successful in your application, you should be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience of delivering high volume recruitment solutions
- Experience in facilitating Assessment Centres
- Strong communication skills and the ability to effectively manage stakeholder relationships
- Ability to effectively multitask and prioritise conflicting commitments
- Strong organisational and administration skills
- Experience in developing recruitment strategies and executing campaigns
- Experience in building talent pools