Systems Analyst | Alteryx or Anaplan experience required
Wed, 5th May 2021
A Global FMCG company to work for in Sydney’s CBD
A diverse and busy role for an experienced Systems Analyst
High responsibility and accountability for ANZ region
Responsible for continuous evaluation, optimization and implementation of performance enhancing tools using Alteryx, Anaplan and Qlik.
MARS are partnering with a luxury FMCG business who have a long and fruitful history within their market. They have experienced a strong level of growth across the last year and are looking to expand upon their high performing Analysis team as a result. If you’re looking to utilize your systems analysis skillset whilst working under the stewardship of a highly knowledgeable manager, this would be a great opportunity to excel in your career.
You will be the specialist for systems across ANZ and continuously evaluate, optimize, and implement performance enhancing tools whilst using Alteryx, Anaplan, Qlik and Salesforce.
You will have ownership of the following:
- Building, maintaining and modifying data models with complex relationships
- Participating in data integration and migration solutions
- Build and maintain dashboards to track business performance
- Project manage new reporting needs (data collation, transformation & reporting)
- Act as power user to manage existing workflows & build new work flows as required
- Working to further integrate complex and extremely varied data sets into single source
- Be the subject matter expert for Australia & New Zealand
- Ensure quality of master data on daily basis; perform routine data reconciliation
- University degree in a relevant field i.e Maths, Information Systems, Statistics, Data Science
- At least 5 years’ experience in data analytics, data science or data engineering
- Over 2 years’ experience in building models using Anaplan
- Software development and programming is desirable
- Proven track record working with Alteryx, Anaplan, Qlik & Salesforce
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Strong and confident communicator with all levels of seniority