AU$90000 - AU$115000 per annum + + super
Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Australia
Wed, 24th November 2021
Systems Accountant 12-month fixed term contract, possible extension Inner city location Hybrid WFH/WFO $100,000 – $115,000 + super p.a About
- 12-month fixed term contract, possible extension
- Inner city location
- Hybrid WFH/WFO
- $100,000 – $115,000 + super p.a
About the company
My client is an ASX listed organisation with global operations and a recognisable brand all over the country.
They understand that their people are their number one priority to the way they operate, fostering an amazing workplace culture that enables them to drive business success.
Tools and technology are at the heart of everything they too. They have recently opened an automation division and you will have the opportunity to work with this team on creating efficiencies in your division through automation.
They experienced disruption over the course of the past 18 months due to COVID but are in a strong position for grow and diversify to maintain their position as an ANZ leader in their vertical.
About the role:
You will join a team of highly skilled finance systems professionals to provide reporting, systems and project services support.
There are two roles available:
Your roles and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- System Administration, setup, maintenance and end user
- Perform month end and year end systems accounting processes
- Master Data maintenance
- Administration of the group finance helpdesk,
- Process and system/tool improvement through automation
- CA or CPA qualified
- Experience using excel and reporting tools for management reporting
- Strong experience in systems administration/accounting
- Advance Excel skills
- Desirable: D365 experience
- Located in Australia now with full working rights
How to apply:
If you would like to apply to this role click ‘apply now’ or email me for more information on [email protected]
Apply for this Job