Mon, 18th May 2020
An exciting opportunity has become available with a leading local bank to join their Institutional team as a Surveillance Analyst.
An exciting opportunity has become available with a leading local bank to join their Financial Markets team as a Monitoring and Surveillance Analyst. The surveillance analyst will work with sophisticated digital technology to conduct surveillance and monitoring activities of transactions and communications across Financial Markets and Treasury Operations.
- Review and analyse all relevant data and provide a diverse input / perspective
- Assist with developing the infrastructure that supports the efficient and effective delivery of digital trading monitoring, surveillance and risk identification within the financial trading markets
- Consistently applying a risk management approach to all aspects of this role
- Data / information gathering for analysis
- Evidencing of all activities undertaken as per agreed minimum standards
- Identifying and escalating concerns / risks as they relate to regulatory requirements, firm policies and global standards
- Previous experience monitoring trade and surveillance within e-communications
- Good knowledge of surveillance policies and procedures
- Knowledge of global regulations as the apply to the financial market products
- Significant financial markets knowledge with a particular focus on fixed income derivatives and FX
- Regulatory investigations and complex market misconduct analysis
- Exposure to trading and risk management system and emerging technologies
If you have the required skills and are interested in this role please click apply or contact Liam Sweeney via Liam.email@example.com