Thu, 31st October 2019
Seeking a creative and insightful Strategy Director to build solid and successful strategic partnerships with agencies and clients alike.
Our client is one of the largest, most influential Media companies in Australia, boasting a range of popular mediums that millions of Australian’s use daily. They are looking for a creative and insightful Strategy Director to build solid and successful strategic partnerships with agencies and clients alike.
Reporting into the Head of Commercial Strategy & Insights, this role will see you as the senior strategic business partner to the General Manager, the Sales Directors and the Group Sales Directors, tasked with growing revenue via the development of creative strategic solutions for their clients. With 5-7 direct reports, this position is crucial to the smooth running of each campaign.
- Generate exciting, custom built campaign ideas, weaving compelling stories created through data, content, media and technology driven research
- Build solid and successful strategic partnerships with agencies and clients, unlocking longer term solutions
- Be a fellow driver of strategic thinking and innovation amongst the very large, incredibly intelligent and creative wider team
- Grow revenue through pitching powerful, intelligent and creative solutions to agency leads and clients
- Facilitate client, agency and internal brainstorm sessions and strategic workshops
- Collaborate with Insight Managers to uncover data driven insights, driving strategic direction
- Collaborate with Sales to develop and deliver business plans
- Collaborate with Marketing & Commercial Directors to build stories and tailor them to each client
Skills & Experience Requirements:
- You must come from an Agency, Media or Publishing environment
- You must have previous experience in a senior Strategy role
- You will have previously lead a team, and be a collaborative team player who exudes creativity
- Building relationships comes naturally to you, as does the ability to nurture and grow them
- You will be strategic, insightful and be able to keep up with the pace of this incredibly intelligent and creative wider team
- Opportunities to innovate and lead the way forward
- A variety of work where no two days are the same
- Work with some of Australia’s most recognised, prestigious and beloved brands
- Attractive salary and eligibility to receive their lucrative sales incentive program
- Brilliant team environment with access to excellent facilities and the CBD right on your doorstep
To learn more, apply here or call or email Sasha Kinane at MARS Recruitment on 03 9448 3016 for a confidential discussion.