Thu, 4th July 2019
Work for a leading Life Insurance company based in North Sydney. This is a 5 month fixed term contract.
About the organisation:
Our client is a trusted independent Life Insurance company with has a strong reputation across local market. Due to an increase in project work, they are looking for an experienced SQL Developer to join their team.
About the role:
This is a 5-month fixed term contract role (with potential for extension) and it is based in North Sydney.
Joining a new project team, you will be involved in the automation of industry and regulatory data files and reports.
Your roles and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Development of an efficient load and data model
- Developing, maintaining and administering complex ETL processes using MS SQL 2016/2017
- Development of the conceptual, logical, and physical data models of data warehouse, data marts, development and staging areas, and source systems
- Process review and improvement
- Data warehouse background with SQL Server Business Intelligence including SSIS, SSRS, and SSAS
- ETL experience with SSIS Package coding and maintenance
- Experience developing and maintaining MS SQL Server 2016 databases
- Experience supporting large corporate information systems in a complex environment or Enterprise Data Warehouse, or similar
- Understanding of data warehouse design principals
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Desirable: Vault 2.0 skills
How to apply:
To apply online, forward your resume by using the ‘Apply for job’ button, alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Roisin Coffey on 02 9003 4935 or email me on Roisin.Coffey@marsrecruitment.com.au