$75,000 to $100,000
Thu, 8th April 2021
Are you interested in joining a private practice looking to grow their team? Now is your chance. Working both in the clinic and out in the community!
Our client delivers quality educational services through providing tutoring and speech pathology services to individuals in their schooling years. They commit to enriching the lives of ther clients and their family members, through instilling a love for learning, and ensuring that they each reach their individual potential.
They are ready to welcome a speech pathologist to their growing team. The right person for this role will be enthusiastic, collaborative and ready to make a difference in the lives of their clients. Our client works with a range of clients, most being within the ages of 3-18 years. They provide intervention within the areas of speech, language, literacy and fluency.
This position is a great opportunity for clinicians who wish to work within a diverse range of settings, with the opportunity to work within the office, pre-schools, schools and client homes.
Ideally they are looking to fill a full-time role and a part time/contract role, both with flexibility on start and end times each day.
– Conduct diagnostic assessments to Paediatric clients within the areas of speech, language, literacy and fluency.
– Deliver one on one, evidence-based therapy.
– Writing assessment reports, progress reports and NDIS reports and budgets.
– Liaise with all members of the multidisciplinary team to enhance client care.
– Provide regular written and verbal information and advice to the individual, their families and other professionals to keep them informed of your progress.
– Provide intervention within their Southern Sydney based office, local schools and clients homes when required.
– Flexible days/hours
– Attractive hourly rate
– Administration support
– Therapy room fully equipped and resourced
– A budget for continued Professional Development
– Supervision as required by your level of experience
– Friendly and supportive team environment
Qualifications & experience:
– Bachelor of Applied Science in Speech Pathology or equivalent
– Working With Children Check (WWCC)
– Certified Practicing Membership with Speech Pathology Australia
– Full NSW Driver’s Licence and access to your own car
– Experience in a similar role is desired but not mandatory
– Eligible for a Medicare provider number
– Proven ability to work within a multidisciplinary team
– Proven ability to work independently and ask for support when needed
– Strong oral and written communication skills
– Outstanding interpersonal skills
– Strong attention to detail
You must have the right to live and work
in this location to apply for this job.