Speech Pathologist – Sydney
Mon, 12th April 2021
Looking for a position where every day is different and where you can make a difference to the lives of children and their families? Apply Today!!
MARS Recruitment are currently in search of a Speech Pathologist to join a dynamic, wide-ranging and committed national therapy services organisation. Due to their excellent reputation and ongoing demand for their services, they are currently in search of an experienced Speech Pathologist to join their team on a permanent, full time basis in the Western suburbs of Sydney.
Our client specialises in supporting children and young adults to develop motor, cognitive and language skills, as well as assisting them to develop emotionally and socially. Our client believes in a holistic approach and work with families to ensure the therapy services are as inclusive as possible.
Duties and responsibilities will include.
- Develop holistic therapy plans within a multidisciplinary team and provide direct community, school based and home-based intervention and support programs.
- Extensive stakeholder engagement both internally and externally
- Provide both direct and indirect intervention
- Conduct assessments
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Work with senior management in relation to ongoing development of processes and procedures to ensure for continued positive improvement
- Develop clinical resources
You will be an experienced Speech Pathologist with a minimum of 2 years’ experience and be seeking to work for an organisation who cares about you and its clients.
Essential skills and requirements include.
- Current SPA Membership
- Working with Children Check, National Police Check, First Aid Training, NDIS Worker Screening Check
- Current and valid driver’s license
- Experience in working with children and/or disability.
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion about making a difference in the lives of children and their families.
- Ability to build relationships easily and make the therapy services as interactive and fun as possible
- Excellent time management
What’s on Offer?
In return for you can expect to a valued and integral part of this team both locally and nationally and receive a very competitive renumeration package.
Other benefits include.
- Ability to work flexible hours, as permanent full time and part time position is available.
- Option to work a 9-day fortnight
- Ongoing investment to professional development in order for you to reach your full potential
- Extensive support to make sure clients receive the best possible outcomes, support via supervision, team training and case conferencing for example
- Organised team meetings / catch-ups
- Additional staff benefits
- To apply online, forward your resume by using the “apply for job” button, alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Emilie O Donaghue on 0432 543 571 or [email protected] Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted about the role